We are sure that almost every American man has at least heard about beautiful European brides. If you’re thinking of dating or even marrying a girl from Europe, the only thing we can say is “great choice” — because they are certainly worth dating. They are very hot, they share traditional family values and gender roles, they always respect and support their partners, and well, they are almost perfect. But we are not here to talk about their qualities and character traits. Here, we’ll talk about how much do European brides cost!
What Is Best Dating Sites To Meet European Bride & Women
- Complete functionality for users
- More than 350000 users
- A lot of Eastern European beauties
- Chats, likes, gifts and messaging
- More than 70 000 beatiful European ladies searching for a true love
- One of the best dating services for European singles!
- Lots of European women registered
- Site has been matching Russian singles for 20+ years
- Complete functionality for free users
- Chats, video chats and messaging
- Well-designed mobile app
- Several member search options and filters
- You can contact us over the phone for any concerns
- Has a chat function
- Prioritizes people over algorithms
- Simple and free registration
- Quality photos on girl's profiles
- 24/7 professional support
- A huge database of Slavic girls
How much will you spend on online dating with a European bride?
In the majority of cases, here’s how it works. First, you sign up for a dating platform and find a girl online. Then, when you fall in love with each other, you meet your bride in her country (at least 1-2 times), take her to the United States, and marry her. It’s simple as that, actually — and here, we’ll talk about the first stage (online dating). How much do European brides cost?
- First of all, you’ll have to buy “credits” or premium membership to talk with the Eastern European mail order brides. Almost all the services are paid but don’t worry, they are not usually too expensive. Thus, you will only have to spend something about $20—$50 per month to use a mail order bride platform.
- Then, you can use video chat (if the dating site offers such a feature) and you can also call the girls. It can cost you up to $1 per minute, but it’s definitely worth it. You can skip this part, but lots of men believe that video chat is the best feature of the dating websites — and that’s the best way to make sure you’re talking to a real woman, by the way.
- Some men do also pay for some additional services, such as translation (because the language barrier is still a problem when it comes to mail order brides from other countries), gifts (you can buy a teddy bear, a bouquet or a smartphone and send it to your gf), etc. It’s up to you whether to pay for these extras or not, but keep in mind that they are quite expensive. Thus, a bouquet will cost you $100-$300.
How much is a European bride: Dates, marriage, visa
We can’t tell you exactly how much it will cost you to take your partner to the United States. Your first date will cost you about $1,000, including the price of the hotel room and the price of the flight — typically, the flights to the European capitals are not as expensive as the flights to Asian countries. You’ll have to repeat it at least a few times — because it’s impossible to get a “spouse visa” if you two have never met each other.
As for the price of the marriage, it can cost you $2,000—$3,000, if you choose to marry your European mail order bride in Ukraine or Belarus and want to save money; or it can cost you up to $10,000—$20,000 if you’re going to have a fancy party in the United States. The K-1 visa costs $2,025 (including the filing fee and visa application).